Mikey's Muppet Memorabilia Museum

Mikey's Muppet Memorabilia Museum

Saturday, May 15, 2021

New Page Added for Applause Sesame Street PVC Figures!

 

A small assortment of Sesame Street Applause PVC figures!

Hi Ho Muppet fans! Recently I've found myself focused on updating the Sesame Street PVC Figures page of this blog after adding a few new figures to my collection. I guess that's one way to ride out a pandemic... go shopping on e-bay for vintage Sesame PVC figures! LOL! In doing so, I decided to move all of the Sesame Street Applause PVC Figures to their own page, as Applause has produced such a well made and extensive collection. Hope you enjoy the new updates! As always, feel free to leave Comments or Questions about Muppet collectables on the discussion page. 

Take care everyone, stay safe!!! 

-Mikey :)